Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Cool News

Hi, neighbor! 

I am ever so happy to have some super neat news to share with you:  I have a new teaching home *w00t!*  Beginning in May, I am presenting a series of Bookmaking Workshops at Sertoma Arts Center in Raleigh. I am both grateful and excited for this latest adventure in my creative Journey.   I hope to see you, there!  

I will be adding a Workshops tab to the blog to make it easier to find all the details.  For now, here is the Summer Schedule.  Registration is available Online, via the mail with the Downloadable Form., or in person at Sertoma
[Course #208268]

  
The first offering in the series is a classic -- but don't be fooled by the simple appearance!  This book form is a powerhouse:  loaded with design possibilities, and well-suited to any number of tasks.  We will explore many ways to construct an accordion (or concertina) book--including, but not limited to:  enhanced folding techniques, adding length to paper, covering book boards (with cloth and paper), adding depth and dimension, and closure options. Suitable for all skill levels, our look at this form will have your mind racing with all sorts of ways to create beyond our time together!

Should you have any questions or concerns, please leave a comment here, or email me (parrowood@gmail.com), and I will happily answer them.   

And with that, I will bid you adieu *for now* and happy Friday!

Onward & upward,





p.s. -- even more cool news is coming...  *soon!*


Words of Wisdom for today:
The artist must train not only his eye
but also his soul.
                                - Wassily Kandinsky

1 comment:

Something to say? I love to receive your comments and observations! * ...oh, OK, any sightings of glaring errors are also welcome ;-) *