Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Funnies

T.G.I.F.!

...just thought I would share a few nuggets from 'net that have brought a chuckle in the past few days!  Enjoy :)


...hee, hee, heeee!





For more visual hilarity, visit the Pudgies online!
I admit, I am biased in my love of these wee 'toons - they are the brainchildren of The Girl!





What would the weekend be without a little Steve Miller?



LOL!

Wishing you a Friday that tickles your funny bone, and weekend that makes you smile throughout the coming week!

Onward & Upward!
 - pla


Words of wisdom for today:
"Seven days without laughter
makes one weak.
"

                                     - Mort Walker

p.s. - Nay, NAY!  I have not forgotten my promise to share more of the fantabulous gift I received, last night; today is a wild one, and it is doing its best to get away from me.  There WILL be sharing -- it's too incredible/beautiful/amazing to keep to myself!  If anyone stumbles across a big ol' bucket of time laying around, I am sure that it belongs to me ;)  Please give it back!


Image Notes:
   Sources noted for each, with the exception of the Steve Miller Venn Diagram
   *bad, Penny!  I have no idea from whence it came!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? I love to receive your comments and observations! * ...oh, OK, any sightings of glaring errors are also welcome ;-) *