Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting Unplugged...

SO...  After a week of unprecedented blogging, I am leaving you *told you that wouldn't be the 'new normal'- ha!*  However, I will still be blogging!  Oh, yes, I can hear the head scratching!?  "Huh?"

Check this out:

I am joining the Pilot 'Power to the Pen' movement!
For more information, visit:  powertothepen.com

It is my fervent hope that my efforts will also yield sufficient material for my return to The Sketchbook Project.  I have registered for the new program, designed around targeted tours.  The "Fill Me With..." project is slated to go on the road in late August/early September of this year, with "tour stops" in Memphis, TN (08/29/2013), St. Louis, MO (08/30/2013), and Indianapolis, IN (09/01/2013).  

I previously participated in The Sketchbook Project 2012 with a group of Guild pals.  My contribution was subsequently selected for the inaugural installation of the mini-mobile tours in the "A Landmark & A Mission" tour that visited Pittsburgh, PA (11/16/2012),  Ann Arbor, MI (11/17/2012), and Cleveland, OH (11/18/20012). 


So...  Enjoy all the beauty life has to offer, and I'll 'see' you here in about a week -- with loads of cool share-worthy bits :)


Onward & Upward!
 - pla



Words of wisdom for today:
"The sea that calls
all things unto her
calls me,
and I must embark.
"


                                      - Kahlil Gibran




Image Notes:
   "Monitor" image from Pilot's Power to the Pen.
   "Hand w/ Pen"  image from Microsoft Office Images, style # 1147. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? I love to receive your comments and observations! * ...oh, OK, any sightings of glaring errors are also welcome ;-) *