Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

The 3rd Time Around



forever entwined
'new' life, and the one before...
you:  always with me

I have been called forth --
to come away from beneath
lonely trees of woe

laughter:  deep, rich, true
I can find no greater balm
to mend this bruised soul

my heart is lighter,
music and the sun are brighter,
greeting this me -- now

permanently changed,
moving forward, secure in 
knowing you'd be proud

Onward & upward,






Words of wisdom for today:
There is a comfort in the strength of love;
'Twill make a thing endurable, which else
Would overset the brain, or break the heart.
                                             ~ William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? I love to receive your comments and observations! * ...oh, OK, any sightings of glaring errors are also welcome ;-) *