Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

5

In many ways, it's hard to believe that you left us 5 years ago today.  Today is the 1st time this anniversary has fallen on the actual day -- that has made it harder, somehow...

I will never stop missing you -- nor will I ever cease to be grateful.  I am so very thankful for all that we had, for what and who you allowed me to be, and for all of the memories that we made.

I encountered this quotation this week.  I can think of no better words to mark this day:
“Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break. And all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.”
― L.R. Knost

I remain amazed that love found us and sheltered us for the many years we had together.  I am likewise amazed that love has found me again.  I carry you with me today and every day ❤

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? I love to receive your comments and observations! * ...oh, OK, any sightings of glaring errors are also welcome ;-) *